Below is an assortment of resource links for churches to use in developing a comprehensive safety and risk management plan. No endorsement or recommendation should be implied from inclusion.
NOTE: Some of the resources included on this page may be intended to be used in a particular state and may include provisions which comply with the law requirements in that particular state. Complying with the provisions of the law of another state may not fulfill the legal obligations imposed by the law in your state. Care should be taken to use policies which comply with the law of the state in which your church or ministry is located.
- * Church Safety and Security
- * Surviving a Violent Attack at Church
- * Develop a Volunteer Safety and Security Team
- * Responding to Violence Checklist
- * Protect your Ministry’s People and Property
- * Prepare for Violence in Your Church
- The Balance between Security and Worship at Church
- Proactive Strategies Protect Schools, Churches Against Active Shooters
* Brotherhood Mutual is a ministry partner of GuideStone Financial Resources of the SBC