Are you interested in learning more?
Multiply the ministry momentum of your church by cooperating with like-minded churches and believers. Working together, we can accomplish Kingdom-sized goals.
What it Means to be Part of the Family
- Increased Giving Impact
- Premier Seminary Education at Reduced Costs
- Ministry Support in your Community
- National Representation in SBC Decision-making
- North America’s Largest Church Planting Network
- Global Missions Opportunities
- Connection to a Local Network of Churches
- A Voice for Truth in Our Culture
“As family, we come to the same table, united around the same Gospel vision.”J.D. Greear – Pastor, Summit Church
Learn More About the SBC
Meet Southern baptists
Get to know the vast and diverse SBC family—a family united around a common goal.
sbc fast facts
Learn about the entities, organizations and work of
Growing your Gifts
Find out how your gifts can reach beyond your church and the boundaries of your community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about how the SBC works? Start here.
“We realized we didn’t have to do it alone. Now we are part of a wider community and family, and we know
we’re better together.”
Kevin Smith answers the question “Why am I Southern Baptist?”
Southern Baptists are as varied and diverse as the cities, towns, neighborhoods, and rural communities where they live. Your church can play a part in a bigger story.