Download SBC Logo
CONDITIONS OF USE
FOR THE SBC CROSS AND BIBLE LOGO
Use of the SBC logo (the combined globe, open
Bible, and cross symbol) by SBC affiliated churches and entities
to indicate that affiliation is permitted upon the following
1) The affiliation must actually exist during
any period in which the logo is on material in use or openly
2) The ® symbol must be placed adjacent to the logo, and
at the bottom of the page or sign, the ® symbol must appear
again with the words “A cooperating church of the Southern
3) No verbal or written statement should ever be made indicating
that use of the symbol denotes an agency relationship, or endorsement,
review or approval by the SBC of any church or entity practice
or personnel, since SBC polity recognizes local church and entity
4) The logo is a registered trademark of the Southern Baptist
Convention and should never be used to sell or promote merchandise.
5) The SBC logo is not to be worn on apparel, used
on giveaways or placed on certificates or plaques.
To download the SBC Logo, you must have your
church's 7 Digit SBC ID number. Please click
here to Login.