DISCIPLESHIP and LEADERSHIP
• Developing and leading a volunteer preschool and special needs leadership team, modeling the servant leadership of Christ and exemplifying the core values of FBC Branson.
• Developing and leading a Sunday morning and Wednesday evening volunteer team of adults and teens to serve families with preschoolers and families with children with special needs.
• Planning and implementing preschool curriculum for Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings that gives volunteers and parents engaging, creative, and developmentally appropriate tools to disciple preschoolers.
• Providing needed opportunities for spiritual and leadership development for volunteer team.
VISION CASTING and MINISTRY DEVELOPMENT
• Working with Kids Ministry staff team to align preschool ministry with the span of the FBC Next Generation ministry.
• Planning, developing and communicating yearly goals and vision for the preschool ministry at FBC Branson.
• Developing ministry to first-time moms, families with preschoolers with special needs, families with preschoolers in foster care, and unchurched families with preschoolers in our community.
• Scheduling and communicating with volunteers for FBC preschool ministry.
• Proposing and tracking ministry budget.
• Working with the Lead Kids director to recruit and onboard new volunteers.
• Maintaining a ministry that has prayer and relationship building as a foundation.
• Designing and maintaining a facility that is safe, secure, and inviting to families.
• Attending FBC Branson monthly staff meetings, yearly retreat, and other called staff meetings.
• Developing relationships with schools, nonprofits, daycares and other community entities that care for preschoolers and children with special needs to maintain an outward facing attitude in ministry.
• Growing relationship as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
• Spiritual giftings including mercy, helps, and hospitality.
• Skills including leadership development, relationship building, data-driven goal setting, and process development and implementation.
• Knowledge of child development.
• Experience working on church staff or as a volunteer with families of preschoolers.
• Experience working on church staff or as a volunteer with families of children with special needs.
• Attitude that views obstacles as opportunities to rely on God’s faithfulness.
• Ability to maintain a calm confidence in God’s faithfulness in stressful situations.