Harvest Community Church is a thriving, regional and modern multi-site church that serves four counties in western Pennsylvania. We are looking for a Student Ministry Leader who will continue to help us increase the health and size of our Student Ministry at our Kittanning Campus.
The primary role of the Student Ministry Leader is to:
- Oversee the teaching, ministry and outreach efforts of the Kittanning Student Ministry (7th through 12th grade) with the aim of seeing students still walking with the Lord well after graduation;
- Seek to walk uprightly before the Lord in their own lives; and
- Execute the vision and core values of the Elders at Harvest Community Church.
This takes constant effort through prayer, the study of scripture, professional growth, education, training, and personal interaction with the congregation. The Student Ministry Leader is a professional, salaried position requiring them to maintain balance between a 40+ hour work week and their personal lives.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter, including personal testimony and
desire for this position, as well as a current resume to email@example.com before July 31, 2020.
The following are several specific duties/responsibilities:
- Leadership Development - build/maintain student leadership teams;
- Volunteer Development - secure a volunteer base via recruiting and training;
- Ministry Development - build in-reach and outreach programming;
- Build Transitional Student Ministry - coordinate with Kidz Director, Campus Pastor and XP to help students transition out of Children’s Ministry into Student Ministry, and then out of Student Ministry into church membership;
- Ministry Management - general administration as well as specific management of resources and people;
- Expand Outreach - implement a regional outreach focus;
- Equip Parents to Disciple - partner with parents in student spiritual formation.