At Chets Creek Church in Nocatee, we recently celebrated five years and are excited to see how God leads in the next five years. We are located in one of the nation’s fasting growing communities. The St. Johns County School District offers excellent education and families are moving to Nocatee and surrounding neighborhoods at a fast pace. The opportunities to reach these families with school-aged children are both exciting and challenging. In our fifth year, Chets Creek Church in Nocatee has grown to a regular attendance of around six hundred people, as the Gospel is clearly presented, and discipleship for all ages is emphasized. Partnership with parents to help children grow in their relationship with Jesus is a Chets Creek Church core value. We are inviting you to explore the possibility that God is leading you to join our team as we follow Jesus in bringing the truth of the Gospel to a growing community waiting to hear His message of rescue and hope.
• Build Healthy LifeGroups
• Lead/Oversee KidWorship for children
• Lead/Oversee Kids Club for children
• Oversee the ChetsKids check-in process and welcome desk
• Minister to families of Elementary Children
• Support and participation as a member of the ChetsKids global team
• Maintain a strong commitment to the safety and security of all kids through procedures, training, and risk management
• Build a ministry that aligns, supports and works with the other age group ministries
• Provide administrative oversight to the ministry including budgeting, calendaring, etc.
• Set-up and tear-down at the school, and other duties as assigned by the Campus Pastor