Make the name of Jesus famous by assisting River Campus Pastors and Directors to optimize their time and effectiveness as well acting as the Resurrection Church CCB Specialist.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
CCB Admin Specialist
- Manage All Event Request processes via CCB.
- Manage the Resurrection Church CCB calendar.
- Build and manage CCB reports for Directors.
- Work with the Assimilation Pastor to build CCB Process Queues for Assimilation. These Queues include sorting all signups and Contact Cards to ensure follow up is carried out through the right ministry teams.
- Oversee the input and updating of all CCB contacts. This includes - new guest input, changes in contact info, membership status, merging of duplicates, etc.
- Provide assistance by training and advising other ministry departments on optimizing the use of CCB.
Oversee Front Desk Team
- Recruit Team members to answer the phones at River Campus
- Manage, train, and schedule Front Desk Volunteers
- Teach the Front Desk Team the correct phone protocol for Resurrection Church.
- Act as Front Desk Receptionist when volunteers are unavailable
- Create and update a weekly Resurrection Events calendar for Front Desk volunteers to have access to.
- Coordinate with ministries to ensure that the correct information is available for Resurrection Church events calendar.
- Honor and encourage Front Desk Team members.
River Campus Admin
Assist all River Campus Pastors and Directors to optimize each Departments effectiveness.
These departments include:
- Generations Ministries
- Summit 60+
- Must be at Resurrection Sunday services 85% of the time. 8-9 Sundays off a year.
- Follow all aspects of the Resurrection Handbook.
- Must inform your Direct Report two weeks prior to planned time off.
- Must meet with Team Leaders weekly to inform the Leaders of the happenings of Resurrection and prepare the teams
- Must be on time to all functions (15 minutes early is on time)
- Must come to all Resurrections events expectant that God is going to do a mighty work
- Must be Energized at all Resurrection functions
- Must be prepared for all Resurrection functions
- Follow all aspects to the Resurrection Church Handbook