The Rock Church is a NAMB Church Plant in Spokane, Washington that started in September 2018. We are a growing Church and we have baptized 56 people. Our staff is growing and now we are hiring a Rock Kids Director
We want kids to live in a way that is loving, caring, productive, fun and know that they have purpose because of their time at Rock Kids.
At the Rock Church, we love kids! We work in a creative, fun, interactive program just for them. With music, Bible reading, storytelling and serving, kids learn about God’s love every week in a dynamic way because we know IT MATTERS. We want kids to see how God’s Word fit into their lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last.
At the Rock Church, we know the importance of spending time with friends and family. Making new friends and having a community bring excitement! We have FREE events going on all year long. Our events consist of outdoor movie nights, family fun days with bounce houses and cotton candy, Christmas cookie family decorating and anything that includes fun! At the Rock Church we love kids and will do whatever it takes to invest in our next generation.
All of our staff also raise support as missionaries to compensate for salaries during this stage of Church Planting. You will get a small stipend to help cover cost to get started.
Visit rockchurchspokane.com for more info.
The Rock Church children’s director will work with the Lead Team to achieve the goals of The Rock Church. They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful Rock Kids ministry. The Rock Church is making a lasting difference around the world by leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. If you are passionate about our ministry and this position sounds like yours, keep reading for details.
• Passionate about sharing The Rock Church ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
• Able to build a team that leads and executes Rock Kids ministry by inspiring others to serve in Rock Kids
• Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
• An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
• A strong communicator who listens well
• A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
• A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
• Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws in families into the church through Rock Kids ministry
• Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Rock Kids team
• Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
• Be a model for those who attend The Rock Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism
6006 E 8th Ave
Spokane Valley, 99212