Pastoral leadership role not to include preaching (1-3 years experience preferred)
Military experience preferred, but not mandatory
Full time pay with benefits
This position works under the direct supervision of the Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor and in conjunction with the main campus staff in leading and overseeing our SAFB satellite campus
On Sunday mornings the campus averages 200 - 220 in attendance and also employs a part time worship pastor, Student Pastor, and Children's/Preschool Director.
This campus was established to reach our local military base (SAFB)
1. Responsible for all administration of a lead pastor – ministry contacts, budget, promotions, and events for a growing a thriving satellite church campus.
2. He will be the representative of First Baptist Church, the Pastor and staff, and congregation of at the Church at Sheppard.
3. He will oversee Sundays to include the Core Team Volunteers, the Worship Service (s) and serve as the M/C during the service (s).
4. He will coordinate with paid and volunteer teams on a weekly basis, overseeing meetings and all services/activities on Sundays.
5. He will lead all staff meetings (paid) on a weekly basis at the Church at Sheppard.
6. He will oversee an outreach program and all events at the Church at Sheppard.
7. Maintains consistent weekly office hours.
8. He will attend regular staff meetings at the downtown campus every Monday afternoon.
9. He will conduct hospital visitation, weddings, and funerals as needed as a regular staff Pastor at FBCWF.
10. He will be accountable for growth, outreach, and attendance for Church at Sheppard.
11. He will coordinate all ministries, events, and activities with the staff supervisors at the Downtown Campus in areas of their responsibility and authority:
o Education Pastor: Life Groups and adult Family Night
o Student Pastor: Student Ministry
o Preschool and Children’s Director: preschool and children’s ministry
o Worship Pastor: worship services
o Business Administrator Pastor: facilities, keys, and setup
o Special Events Coordinator: guest relations to include Welcome Centers and parking lots
1200 9TH ST
Wichita Falls, TX 76301-3218