Plan and conduct the music at all worship services. Helping lead the congregation to prepare their hearts for
worship to God's glory.
Church Expectations for Music Director
- Become a member of Piney Level Missionary Baptist Church.
- Supervise and/or conduct music service for Vacation Bible School.
- Have the ability to work with all age groups.
- Responsible for the purchase of music materials.
- Conduct Sunday morning and evening music services.
- Conduct special music services throughout the year, specifically Easter and Christmas, or at any time the director deems appropriate, ex. Veterans Day, Memorial Day etc.
- Musical material presented during the worship service will be reviewed and approved by the Music Director.
- The choir and musicians will be under the direction and leadership of the Music Director.
- Give the order of worship, in a timely manner, to the people printing the bulletin and preparing the audio-visuals for worship services.
- Reorganizing of choir and pulpit furniture shall be approved by the church membership.