Authentic Life Church is seeking God’s leadership in discovering our Associate/Worship Pastor who supports our core values, mission statement, vision, and various ministries.
• Both roles will fully support the mission, vision, and core values of Authentic Life Church (ALC) and working under the leadership of the Lead Pastor.
• The Associate Pastor is a spiritual and organizational leader who can equip, lead, teach the people of ALC, under the leadership of the Lead Pastor.
• Will assist the Lead Pastor in City Engagement, Discipleship, and Ministries.
• Will assist the Lead Pastor and other leaders with office and organizational duties.
• The Worship Pastor is a spiritual and organizational leader who oversees the worship ministries of Authentic Life Church (ALC)
• Ensure each worship service is led in such a way that the congregation has an opportunity to an authentic encounter with God.
• This part-time position is responsible for developing, assisting and leading all programs of the church-related to worship (music, drama, technology and the arts).
• Building the necessary teams to carry out the worship areas of ALC.
• Plan the corporate worship services of ALC in consultation with the Lead Pastor and worship teams.
• Introduce our worship teams to worship training and spiritual growth provided by other ministries, books, Bible studies, and conferences.
• Set annual goals/budgets for the worship ministry that are in line with our vision.
• Work closely with the church’s Lead Pastor and staff to develop their worship programming experiences, and to help develop and possibly other ministries.
• Be open to change and the shifting responsibilities as growth and ministry development.
• Ability to read and direct sheet music, as well as lead a praise band and praise team.
• Ability to work with chord charts.
• Must have strong vocal skills.
• Recruit, train and oversee individuals with spiritual maturity, gifts, and talents to serve in the church’s music and drama ministries.
• Develop and manage the annual budget for assigned ministries
• Be responsible for the maintenance, care, and addition of music, musical instruments, lighting, sound, and all related equipment. Maintain the music library of the church.
• Ensure compliance with copyright laws as it relates to the worship ministries.
• Grow in your personal walk with the Lord. Faithfully practice the spiritual disciplines of Bible study, prayer, worship, stewardship, evangelism, fellowship, and service.
20-30 hours weekly – depending on the candidate
Seminary/Bible Education and Experience preferred, but not necessary - for the right candidate
Born Again Believer / Baptized by Immersion
Agree with our Statements of Faith (Baptist Faith & Message 2000), Core Values, and Vision