• Process all aspects of Accounts Payable both CATC and CFCA using internal software program.
• Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable
• Sort and distribute USPS mail for the organization.
• Receipt for CATC on campus payments.
• Support volunteer contributions counters as necessary.
• Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of internal payments and contributions
• Prepare weekly report for Pastoral staff.
• Prepare weekly deposits.
• Coordinate deposit pick up with bank.
• Prepare and mail memorial contribution and contribution discrepancy letters.
• Maintain files for Certificates of Insurance and Workman’s Comp.
• Maintain and count petty cash
• Order supplies for money handling checks, deposit slips, bank banks, coin wrapper, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A teachable and an enthusiastic learner.
• At the church for regular worship services and special services.
• Maintains flexible working hours as determined by the needs of the ministry.
• Self-starter needing minimal supervision.
• Begin and end projects within reasonable timeframes.
• Proficient with current technology and communication tools.
• Aligned with organizational vision, goals, values, and policies.
• Represents the Ministry of CATC well to members, church leaders, and the community.
• Works well with others and within a team environment.
Previous Accounts Payable experience is preferred.
Requires strong computer skills, flexibility, and excellent interpersonal skills. Working knowledge of Word and Excel is a must.
Ability to identify discrepancies for weekly and monthly reconciliations is a must.
Ability to work well with both internal and external customers is necessary.