The minister of youth shall be under the direct supervision of the pastor. He shall develop and oversee a well-balanced program for youth designed to win the lost to Christ and help Christians mature in Him. He shall be a believer in Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and Lord and be of the Southern Baptist Faith.
1. Have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ and have taken steps to believer's baptism.
2. Maintain a strong personal walk with Christ through daily practice of Bible study, prayer and other spiritual
3. Meet qualifications set forth in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus1:5-9
4. Have at least one of the following education paths:
a) Bachelor's degree in Divinity, Theology, Youth Ministry, Youth Guidance or other faith related education.
b) Bachelor's degree in another field and at least 3 years experience in a Southern Baptist Youth Ministry
(may include experience of high school years in youth group)
5, Preferably married with healthy relationship with his wife and children that is pleasing to God and sets a good
example for others. However, we are seeking God's will for this position and will consider single applicants.
6. Be a dedicated member of record. (Following the answer to the call)
Are you looking for God's choice for your local church? We will gladly help you discover the local church He has chosen for you. We have been touching lives since 1879. May we touch yours?