Pendleton Street Baptist Church, Greenville SC is seeking a part-time Worship Leader. Responsibilities include leading and rehearsing a Worship Team/Band, and planning and leading in a blended style of worship. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or PSBC Search Team, PO Box 2108, Greenville, SC, 29602.
• Provide music at all services and appropriate church functions
• Direct, develop, and support worship team members including vocalists, musicians and sound/media team
• Coordinate weekly rehearsals, band members, and Sunday morning sound system set up
• Maintain and expand existing song files and database; prepare weekly song lyric slides as needed (Planning Center)
• Knowledge of Pro Presenter/willingness to learn in order to create, maintain, and run Pro Presenter in conjunction with Planning Center
We exist to glorify God by making mature disciples of all nations. Pendleton Street Baptist Church is a community of believers centered and growing in Christ Jesus. We are passionate about loving Jesus and making Him known in Greenville, SC and around the world. We welcome you to join us for Bible study and worship services on Sundays, or to one of our many Home Groups meeting throughout the week in the greater Greenville area. If you would like to speak with someone about Pendleton Street Baptist Church, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or to call the church office at 864-232-7312.