The Minister of Students is responsible to the Senior Pastor for planning, conducting, and evaluating a comprehensive ministry for students 6th-12th grade and College.
• Plan, organize, conduct, and evaluate a comprehensive Student Ministry for students 6th-12th grade and College including:
o Sunday School
o Community Groups
o Weeknight Worship service including in-depth Bible study
o Special projects such as retreats, camps, and mission trips
o Ongoing student visitation program to visit prospects and absentees
• Involve himself in the local schools (Middle/High School, College) through whatever means available (FCA, BCM, etc.)
• Plan, organize, and evaluate the Student Worship Team.
• Establish policies to recruit and evaluate Student Ministry Leadership.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
As pastor of this church, it is my privilege to welcome you to spend your time with an authentic group of individuals, known collectively as Lascassas Baptist Church. We are people just like you, who have jobs, families, and busy schedules. Our commitment is to walk together in the lifelong pursuit of Knowing Christ, Loving like He does, and Living on purpose!