First Baptist Church of Brandenburg, KY is seeking a full-time senior pastor.
First Baptist is a member of the Kentucky Baptist Convention and Southern Baptist Convention.
The Senior Pastor is responsible to the church to:
• Lead and further develop the mission, vision, and goals
• Proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ
• Plan and conduct the worship services
• Prepare and deliver sermons
• Lead in observance of church ordinances
• Teach the biblical revelation
• Engage in pastoral care ministries
• Lead the church programs to witness and care for persons in the church and community
• Provide administrative leadership in all areas of church life by coordinating the staff’s ministry and office presence
• Act as the chief administrator of the paid staff
• Conduct wedding ceremonies and funerals
• Work with the deacons, trustees, church officers, and committees in performance of their duties
• Cooperate with associational, state, and denominational leaders in matters of mutual interest and concern
• Ordained Minister
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Seminary degree preferred in divinity, ministry, or Christian education
• Minimum of five years’ experience in full-time ministry preferred
• Pass a state and national criminal/financial background check
Total Compensation Package:
• $71,000 to $81,000 based on education and experience
• Mileage; conference and book allowances
• Email a resume and list of 3 references to FBCBrandenburg@gmail.com or
• Mail to:
First Baptist Church
Attn: Pastor Search Committee
149 Lawrence St.
Brandenburg, KY 40108
See job description.
Sam Melloy, Pastor Search Chair