• Meet weekly with the director of children’s ministry and attend church staff meeting
• Assist the Director of Children’s Ministries as he evangelizes, disciples, and leads children from birth – 6th grade as they grow to love Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
• Help plan and execute our week-long WinShape camp during the summer
• Prepare and lead Children’s Ministry events as directed by the Director of Children’s Ministries • Develop and distribute resources for the Children’s Ministry program as assigned
• Applicants must be available from May 20 – July 29, 2019 (dates are flexible).
• Housing will be provided, should it be needed.
• Applicant is expected to work 35-40 hours weekly.
• Applicant must be able and willing to pass a criminal background check.
• Applicants must affirm the Baptist Faith & Message 2000
• Preferred applicants will have a desire to pursue or be currently pursuing a call to vocational ministry
Located at the corner of Forrest Nelson and Quesada, First Baptist has served Port Charlotte and the surrounding communities since 1961. Our mission is the Great Commission. Our discipleship process is designed to help people get connected to the Father – through corporate worship, the Family – through small group fellowship, and the Fields – through mission opportunities. We believe these goals correspond with our three core values: Truth, Love, and Service. We’d love to have you join us for our Sunday morning activities.