Huber Heights First Baptist Church, located in Huber Heights, Ohio, is seeking a part-time Minister of Students to nurture and lead a Christ-Centered, Scripture-based, youth ministry while also developing relationships with the students in the church as well as the community at-large. The candidate should have a heart for young people and the energy and desire to reach them with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Minister of Students will work in partnership with parents as they seek to give the primary spiritual care for their children.
Working closely with and under the leadership of the elders, the Minister of Students will guide young people, middle-school through high school, as they seek to grow in their relationship with God, connect with one another, and serve the community. This is a part-time position, approximately 10 - 20 hours per week. There is the potential for more hours as the ministry grows. Furthermore, there is potential for more hours during the summer based on the availability of the candidate.
• Evangelizing, teaching, discipling, and community involvement.
• Providing leadership and oversight to all youth activities of the church as well as educational and organization
support for students and their families.
• Designing, organizing and implementing the Student Ministry vision, structure, and planning.
• Overseeing Youth Sunday School (and teach the Boys SS Class).
• Teaching and leading the Wednesday Night Student Ministry.
• Being responsible for effectively communicating student ministry details to the church body.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Personnel Team
Or mail to:
Attn: Personnel Team
Huber Heights First Baptist Church
5875 Shull Road
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Church website: www.hhfbc.com
There is no greater joy in all of life than knowing the true and living God and serving Him in all we do (1 Corinthians 10:31). We as a church affirm the Bible to be God's inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word, and we hold it as our sole rule and authority. Our mission statement is birthed from our view of scripture: “For the Glory of God, For the Hope of All People, For All Eternity”