The Youth Pastor is responsible for the planning coordinating, and promoting of the Youth Sunday School class, Youth programs of the Church, special Youth projects, assignments and events.
1. Be a spiritual example to the Church, by setting a positive example for others by living an authentic witness of Christ, and through full involvement in the life and ministry of the Church.
2. Plan and prepare in advance to conduct the weekly Bible Study time.
3. Obtain teaching materials and supplies prior to a session.
4. Arrive ahead of the assigned Sunday School starting time (at least 15 minutes).
5. Contact absentees and visitors (prospects) weekly.
6. Reach out to find and enroll Youth who need to be in Sunday School.
7. Work directly with the Sunday School Director to develop Youth Sunday School budget needs and approve budget expenses.
8. Prepare an annual itemized Youth Ministry budget for approval and administer the budget.
9. Plan and direct Youth fellowships, retreats and mission trips.
10. Counsel youth and parents as needed.
11. Leadership development within the youth group.
12. Remain informed of current trends in Youth education programs and Youth culture.
13. Be alert to win the lost and assist Youth in reaching the unreached.
14. Participate regularly in both corporate and personal worship.
This Job will be 20 hours per week, which will include your study time from home.