Full-time position with over site of an active Youth (7th-Senior High) and Family Ministry Center ministries. Director will interact with youth, and serve alongside youth volunteers, parents, and Family Ministry Center ministries and its volunteers (ranging in age from adult to Senior Adult).
See our web page and Facebook page for more church information.
Experienced candidates shall email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2019.
$52,000-59,000 reflects pay package.
- Meet the qualifications for biblical leadership as taught in First Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
- Be able to teach, develop strategy, solve problems, and provide leadership across generational lines.
- Report directly to the Senior Pastor and complete other duties as assigned by him.
- Attend all Staff Meetings.
- Follow and maintain a yearly budget.
- Give the Pastor a monthly schedule of activities.
Family Ministry Center Director Responsibilities:
1. Be able to lead a very large volunteer base of church members ranging from young adult to senior adult by providing training for new FMC Volunteers and providing on-going training for all FMC volunteers; which will include, but not limited to: AED, CPR, computer, equipment, new policies, and the registration of FMC patrons.
2. Make sure the FMC is staffed during all open hours.
3. Evaluate FMC policies to determine they are up dated and being followed.
4. Make sure the equipment and the building is maintained in a proper order.
5. Oversee all existing activities.
6. Develop new activities to expose more of our Church Body, or community and the communities around us, to our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. Work with the Pastor, Deacons, Directors and all Chair Persons for their needs and your help from them when needed.
8. The Director will need to get the proper certification from Red Cross or the Missouri Baptist Convention Disaster Relief Department to oversee the FMC’s use as an emergency shelter.
9. Active involvement in the day-to-day operations of the FMC.
Youth Director Responsibilities:
1. Assist church program organizations to develop a comprehensive program of youth education. Consult with other staff members concerning activities, policies, and procedures that relate to their areas of responsibilities.
2. Responsible for planning, conducting, and evaluating youth activities along with ministering to and with the youth of the church and community.
3. Enlist appropriate youth workers.
4. Conduct special training projects for youth workers in proper relationship to the church's Discipleship Training Program.
5. Advise in the use of program materials, equipment, supplies, and space by youth groups in all church program organizations.
6. Work with lay youth leaders to plan and conduct special projects, i.e. camps and retreats etc., for the youth ministry.
7. Enlist chaperones as needed for youth trips. Help enlist chaperones for children’s summer camps.
8. Work with program leaders and teachers and appropriate staff members to resolve philosophical, procedural, and scheduling problems that affect the Youth Ministry.
9. To provide biblical counseling for youth, parents, and families.
Glad you found us! Check out our website for complete information! Pastor Bradford Laubinger