The First Baptist Church of North Vernon, Indiana is seeking a full-time Student Pastor. The position includes providing education and programming for 7th grade through college. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 16, 2018.
Full Student Pastor Job Description:
Informational Church, Community, and School Links:
Coordinate the youth educational program including but not limited to: Sunday School/Bible Study, Sunday Evening Activities, After School Activities, Wednesday Evening Activities, Mission Education, and weekday activities as determined needful for the mission of First Baptist Church.
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
The position of Student Pastor:
• Must be a professing and continually growing believer in Jesus Christ in accordance with Romans 10:9-10.
• Must have a clear call to vocational ministry in the local church in the role of a pastor and meet the requirements as described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
• Must be willing to lead people to be maturing followers of Jesus Christ by Seeking God, Serving Others and Sharing Hope.
• Requires a high school diploma.
• Prefer a college degree.
• Prefer some seminary education (preferably a Master’s level degree in Youth Ministry)
• Requires basic ability to use computer software, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, ProPresenter, FinalCut, and Photoshop.
• Must adhere to Southern Baptist Convention’s Baptist Faith and Message, 2000
**All responsibilities are listed in the Job Description link above.**