Philadelphia Baptist Church is a growing church in central Louisiana with locations in both the Alexandria and Pineville area. With a solid biblical foundation and a dynamic worship ministry, PBC attracts members and visitors from across central Louisiana.
PBC is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Media Associate to serve in our growing Media Ministry. This position assists the Media Director in all areas of technology and media with the primary responsibility of live sound mixing for weekly services, rehearsals and other special events.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Promote the mission and values of PBC
• Provide audio mix support for various PBC services and special events
• A passion for the technical arts and sound engineering production
• Assist in stage lighting and programming – concert and theatrical
• Assist in developing, training and coordinating a volunteer/lay media staff
• Ability to plan & implement event production at a technically detailed level
• Coordinate production with visiting concert artists
• Setup, operate and strike equipment needed per event
• Assist with coordinating and implementing a variety of media projects including AV design and installation, video shoots, dramas/musicals and various recordings.
• Assists with maintenance and upkeep of existing production systems (audio, lighting and broadcast video) - proficient in troubleshooting, soldering and repair
• Work with various PBC staff, ministries and departments on special events and projects
The candidate for this position should be self-motivated, maintain high standards, and possess excellent organizational and people skills. While assisting the Media Director the candidate will often be required to work independently to meet established deadlines. The candidate will also work closely with the Worship team to deliver a quality, consistent worship experience each week.
Prior experience in live audio mixing and stage production is required for this position. Specific areas of experience:
• Audio mixing and setup for blended worship services which include band, orchestra, choir and vocalists covering a range of musical styles
• Familiarity with digital sound consoles and audio technology
• Theater or live event production
• Stage management, sound reinforcement and lighting within a church environment is preferred.
• A knowledge of, or willingness to learn, the following software is a plus: Ableton, ProPresenter, PlanningCenter, Adobe Premier Pro, Apple Final Cut, Adobe Audition.
• Sundays: pre-rehearsal setup, rehearsal and weekly morning and evening worship services
• Wednesday evenings: mid-week rehearsals
• Standard office hours, Monday – Thursday
• Additional evening and weekend events or rehearsals are scheduled in advance.
If you are interesting in being a part of this exciting ministry opportunity send your resume to email@example.com.