First Baptist Church of Perry, Florida seeks a full-time Associate Pastor of Family Ministries who will be responsible for leading the Education Ministry (all ages) and the Student Ministry (grades 6-12) in alignment with the church-wide vision; with a ministry focus on education, students, and the multi-generation congregation-at-large.
About First Baptist Church of Perry
FBC of Perry is an intimate, growing church with an average weekly worship attendance of 180-200, and Sunday School averaging 120 weekly. We are excited about our growth potential, where we reach out to our quaint coastal community as a sending church who seeks to connect people to Christ, help them mature in Him, and serve Him by serving others.
The Associate Pastor of Family Ministries will be responsible for personally leading the student ministry and helping to develop and oversee programs to reach and disciple both children and their parents. A full job description can be found at the bottom of the home page at our website: www.fbcperryfl.org
• Seminary degree required. On-going desire and willingness to continue in education/professional development is expected.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar ministry-related role is preferred.
• Ability to plan, organize and direct the education and student ministry of a growing church.
• Skills in ministry oversight, planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with church personnel, church members and the general public.
• Ability to recruit, train, support, evaluate, and affirm others to teach students/families.
• Able to submit to the spiritual authority of the Senior Pastor.
• Must be capable of administering Church policies and procedures.