CrossLife Community Church seeks to hire an engaging and empowering leader with a passion to reach churched and unchurched families with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The person in this part-time position will give leadership to family ministries in the church such as: Nursery & Pre-school, Kid Connection (1-5 grades), CLYMB (6-12 grades) overseeing the functioning, scheduling, outreach, and volunteer recruitment of these areas. We would like to see the development of a mid-week Kid Connection program.
CrossLife Community Church is a 14-year-old missions-minded church plant in Elkridge, Maryland. We have developed a great reputation with the community through our variety of outreach events and services to organization such as the Elkridge Food Pantry and the Elkridge Elementary PTA. We are a Bible-based congregation who makes disciples by helping people release their hearts to God.
You might be the person we are looking for? Answer the following…
Are you someone who loves to…
· Hang out with high school students and children?
· Build programs and events where kid and youth can come to know Jesus, grow in relationship with one another, and move out in mission?
· Develop Bible-based lessons that sparks discussion and questions?
· Communicate with parents, volunteers and the local community?
· Lead a team of empowered volunteers?
· Create a vision and make it a reality?
• 2-5 years of church leadership experience with a proven track record of God blessings.
• A follower of Jesus who has gone through Believer’s Baptism.
• Bible School and Seminary preferred
• A man that fits the qualifications described in chapter 3 of 1st Timothy
If you’ve answered yes, then here is how to apply
Send resume to: Info@crosslifeonline.com
Must be resident of the US
Also, please let us know where you saw the job listing.