Southside Baptist Church is making a lasting difference by helping others know God and making Him known. We are seeking a candidate who can fulfill a dual role. One being Worship Pastor. The ideal candidate has strong musical abilities including abilities to play the guitar, great vocal abilities, and must be able to lead the praise band in our new contemporary/modern worship service starting later this year. We are planning on remodeling our stage in preparation for a traditional and modern/contemporary service. You will lead the contemporary service. Secondly, the candidate will also work as the "student pastor". You must come with the desire to reach, love, and disciple students. Southside averages between 300-350 people in attendance on Sunday mornings. We have people of all ages. The church is located in Florence, South Carolina. This is a full-time position. For more information send us your e-mail. If you are still interested please e-mail resume to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls at this time.
Worship is more than the music before a sermon. Worship happens beyond the walls of the church every day. The responsibility of a Worship Pastor is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for His love and goodness. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for. Read on for details.
• Talented and have strong musical experience with the guitar.
• Organized and efficient especially with time management.
• An excellent communicator both orally and written.
• A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
• Able to lead and direct a live band.
• In agreement with the SBC 2000 Baptist Faith and Message.
You will be:
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading our worship experiences on weekends and practice on Wednesday nights.
• Recruiting, training, and building a worship team.
• Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements.
• Overseeing the music ministry of the church. Your main focus will be the contemporary service. We have someone leading our traditional service. We can give more details later.
The perfect fit is:
• Experienced in building and leading worship team.
• Willing to give up skinny jeans and scarves even before the trend dies?
• Familiar Media Shout, Planning Center and has mad multi-media skills!
* To be considered for this role, applicants must provide two videos of them singing and/or leading worship & one video of them teaching. If
If you naturally connect with adult leaders, students, and parents and you’re passionate about leading them to Christ, check out what it will take to be a Southside Baptist Church, Student Pastor:
We’ll smile if you are:
• Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least two years of experience in leading a youth ministry.
• Experienced in recruiting, developing, and motivating adults and students to become leaders.
• Great at communicating, empowering, and relating to others.
You’ll be happy if you enjoy:
• Building a relational youth ministry team
• Overseeing weekly student worship experiences with a high standard of excellence
• Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend experiences
• Going fast, having fun, and getting feedback along the way
• Making sure student ministry (7th-12th grade) remains appealing, engaging, and most importantly Christ-Centered.
• Planning and executing monthly events, camps, mission trips for students.
We’ll high-five if you:
• Can identify and influence the influencers.
• You are a student of leadership and youth culture.
• Make us laugh.
• Love College Football
* To be considered for this role, applicants must provide two videos of them singing and/or leading worship & one video of them teaching.
Pastor Lucas Cunningham
1356 Pineland Dr
Florence, SC 29505