First Southern Baptist Church in Salina, Kansas is looking for an Associate Pastor of Worship. The church averages about 260 in Sunday morning worship. We currently have a blended worship service. You will be tasked with developing a Christ-centered and Christ-exalting worship service geared for people of every age.
Purpose: To be responsible for leadership and organization of Church worship program as follows:
1. Assist the Senior Pastor in the planning of worship services.
2.. Direct the planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating of the church worship ministry. Including choirs, praise team, and other vocal groups, instrumental and drama groups.
3. Create a Youth Worship team
4. Work closely with the Senior Pastor and Media Pastor in creating powerful visual, and creative ideas for the sermon series.
5. Organize and train personnel for a comprehensive music program for children (preschool and grade school age) and youth choirs.
6. Serve as chairman of the music committee.
7. Prepare and administer the music ministry budget.
8. Oversee music and technical aspects of weddings, funerals, special events and other church-related activities.
9. Supervise, schedule, recruit and train personnel responsible for technical aspects of the worship service (i.e. Sound, Easy Worship etc).
10. Other duties as assigned
Please send resumes to the email provided. Also, include any pertinent videos. Thank you.
Have the qualifications of a pastor in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9. Have giftedness in music and be able to lead worship and play various instruments.
We are a church that is committed to preaching and teaching the truths of God`s Word and to worship Him in spirit and truth.