Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Oversee and be the primary Children’s Church teacher.
2) Oversee Wednesday and Sunday night Children’s activities.
3) Minister to parents and families within the church.
4) Encourage and Equip workers with ministry needs.
5) Formulate and Communicate worker teaching rotations.
6) Develop and communicate children’s ministry policies and procedures.
7) Select children’s teaching curriculum.
8) Recruit volunteers and delegate children’s ministry duties.
9) Coordinate the purchasing of children’s ministry snacks.
10) Oversee special children’s events, (ie. VBS, Fun Days, Outreach, etc.)
11) Oversee children’s mental, spiritual, and physical safety and well-being.
12) Coordinate staff vacancies. (ie. teacher is sick).
1) Member of SPBC.
2) Agree and Adhere to SPBC Constitution and By-laws.
3) Demonstrate a passion for children’s ministry.
4) Able to effectively manage and teach groups of children.
5) Able to effectively hold children’s ministry staff meetings.
6) Be a team player with a positive attitude.
7) Exhibit a drive for evangelism.
8) Exhibit a passion for excellence.
9) Experience ministering to special needs children preferred.
10) Higher Education in Bible or Christian education preferred.
11) Willing to relocate to Fairbanks, AK.
12) First Aid and CPR certification preferred.
13) Pass a criminal background check.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and statement of faith to email@example.com.
Please call Pastor Rodney May with questions- (907) 385-5653.
Shannon Park Baptist Church - Shining the Light and Sharing His Love. This is more than a motto, it forms the center of our ministry; to Shine the Light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to Share His Love through ministry to our members and community. We have a place for everyone to worship, learn and serve. Come grow with us!