1. Monitor and oversee the budget, especially in regards to staff and office personnel. Serve as the Staff Liaison to the Finance Committee and help oversee and put together the church budget.
2. Develop coordinated one-on-one discipleship throughout the church after the Matt 28:18-20 model.
3. Provide leadership over the Parents/Young Couples ministry. This would include Sunday school classes, retreats and discipleship classes.
4. Disciple and instruct in the intern program.
5. Organize and evaluate our Missions Trips promotions making sure that these efforts are effective. This would include local outreach, national involvement in church planting and international missions trips.
6. Oversee and coordinate the church calendar including planning our events for the entire year and organizing with the Senior Pastor a Vision Sunday.
7. Evaluate and structure our educational programs.
8. Oversee the greeting and follow up on visitors that are attending services here at Mount Hermon.
9. Monitor and Evaluate our Security Team.
10. Serve as Staff Liaison to the Repairs and Maintenance Committee.
11. Oversee the use of the facilities, contracts and receipt of money.
12. Plan outreach programs and follow up to effectively to reach the community.
13. Help the Senior Pastor in leading the elders in their Shepherding Ministry.
14. Partner with the Senior Pastor to serve and love our Senior Adults.
15. Oversee the Policies and Procedures of the church.
16. Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
To learn more about our church, we invite you to visit our website, www.mhbchurch.com, to see the wide range of current activities and programs. We are a congregation that spans many generations and ages and we feel it is important for all in our community to serve, give and participate.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
Member of Southern Baptist Church
Experience with Finances and Administration of a Church
Experience with Discipleship and Missions of a Southern Baptist Church
Ability to manage and work with a Church Staff
Organized and able to manage a Church Calendar
Pastor Steve Chromy
"You will not be a stranger at Mount Hermon Baptist Church. We are a community church with a world-wide vision; a caring fellowship of believers bonded together to touch the entire world for Christ."