* As youth minister of Juniper Grove Baptist Church, I will strive to live a Godly life before our youth. (Philippians 2:3-5)
* I will live up to Southern Baptist doctrine according to the Baptist Faith and Message.
* I will love, instruct, lead, and discipline our youth in a way that is in line with God’s Holy Word.
* I will be available to our youth for council.
* As youth minister, I will attend staff meetings and lead youth committee meetings.
* I will also be present at church council meetings.
* On trips I will have adequate adult supervision (at least one adult per five youth).
* I will attend all three Sunday services and on Wednesday night.
* I will organize and lead youth in an outreach program and maintain youth ministry. (Matthew 28:18-20)
* I will work with the youth to provide a mission emphasis at least four times a year.
* I will lead the youth to participate in at least one associational or state sponsored youth rally per year.
* I will work closely with youth teachers and leaders and give direction in teaching and leading. (Ephesians 4:11-15)
* I will send a newsletter to the youth with a youth calendar for the month.
* I will announce all upcoming activities at least two weeks in advance.
* I will visit the youth in their homes at least once per quarter.
* The church will provide two weeks’ vacation and two sick days. I understand that I must not be away any two consecutive Sundays unless the church is notified and approved.
289 Juniper Grove Rd
Poplarville, MS 39470-4149