1. Connect the students to the overall life of the church and the church to the needs of its students.
2. Oversee weekly services and ministry opportunities.
3. Plan and implement student activities that provide spiritual growth and fellowship such as outreach opportunities, school activities, camps, retreats, DNow weekends, and community services.
4 Develop strategies to visit the middle school and high school campuses.
5. Connect and partner with parents in their involvement with the overall spiritual life and growth of students and the student ministry’s vision.
A relationship with Jesus Christ
At least a bachelors degree.
• Two or more years of experience as a youth minister in a church setting.
• Must be aware of and experienced in current youth culture
• Must be ordained or willing to be ordained
Rev. Keith Alderman
Our theme at First Baptist Church is "A Family of Faith." This phrase captures the attitude and commitment of our church family. As a family, we worship, pray, study and play together. We encourage each other as we share the challenge of life. We offer a wide variety of activities that minister to every age. If you're looking for a place to belong, a place to feel accepted, a place to serve, come and be a part of the First Baptist Family of Faith.