The little church with a big heart...
Where Jesus is Lord!!
Year Founded: 1889
Average Attendance: 101
3203 US Rte 51
Du Quoin, IL 62832
Pastor: Rev. Stephen Saucier
Worship Leader: Mr.
Content last updated: 8/24/2018
- 10:45 am - A full hour of blended praise and worship consisting of a couple time-tested traditional hymns to convey a powerful message, a few contemporary praise songs to help invite the spirit of worship, followed by a congregational prayer and a expository message straight from the Bible.
- 9:45 am - Sunday School. Classes include: Pre-K & Kindergarten, 1st-4th grade, 5th-7th grade, 8th & high school, young adults, and adults classes. This small group time held before our Weekly Worship is instrumental in getting deeper into Biblical studies, and a more one-on-one responsive style of learning.
- 6:30 pm - Christian Fellowship Groups. (Men's group, women's group, Biblical Marriage, Christian movie night, Bible trivia, etc.)
- 6:00 pm - EPIC Youth. Stands for Everything is possible in Christ, taken from Phil 4:13. The youth of our church (ages grade & high school) spend an hour in study, as well as enjoy games and fellowship together.
- 6:00 pm - Bible Study. As of the beginning of 2016, we began an all new Bible study that will take us all the way through the Bible in a year. We spend a half hour on a passage from the Old Testament, followed by a half hour on a passage from the New Testament. This time is spent getting deep into the word, and putting a real-life application to it.
DISCLAIMER: The ChurchSearch and MinisterSearch features of SBC.net are provided to facilitate location of, and communication between, Southern Baptist churches, ministers, and interested individuals. Accuracy of the information relies upon regular, voluntary input from the churches and cooperating ministries , either via the Annual Church Profile, or directly, using the Update feature. The ChurchSearch and MinisterSearch features should not be construed as official or exhaustive listings, nor should reference to any minister be considered proof of ordination or licensure, or an endorsement, recommendation, or indication of certification or qualification, all such matters being within the sole discretion of the autonomous local church body or cooperating ministry the minister is a member of, has served or is serving.