Our desire at Palmetto First Baptist is to create relevant environments for children and adults. To do this, we must discover how to use culture to communicate what we need to say. Jesus modeled for us how to build a bridge relationally to turn on a light spiritually. Applying our hearts and our hands to the place of greatest demand is strategic service. To continue to create excellent environments conducive to life change at FBCP, everyone needs to find a place of service.
Year Founded: 1892
1020 4th St W
Palmetto, FL 34221
Pastor: Phillip Hamm, (941) 722-7795
Content last updated: 6/5/2013
Map & Driving Directions
We are located on the West Coast of Florida, South of the Tampa Bay area and North of Sarasota.
From the Tampa Bay Area:
• Travel I-75 South to the Palmetto/Ellenton exit.
• Turn West and continue to 8th Avenue West in Palmetto.
• Turn South on 8th Avenue and continue to 4th Street West.
• Turn West and continue three blocks. First Baptist will be on the north (right) side.
• Travel north on US 301 (through Bradenton) to Palmetto.
• Turn West (left) on 7th Street West (just past the Manatee County Convention Center).
• Continue West on 7th Street to 8th Avenue West. Turn South (left).
• Go to 4th Street West and turn West (right).
• Continue 3 blocks to the church. First Baptist will be on the right (north) side
DISCLAIMER: The ChurchSearch and MinisterSearch features of SBC.net are provided to facilitate location of, and communication between, Southern Baptist churches, ministers, and interested individuals. Accuracy of the information relies upon regular, voluntary input from the churches and cooperating ministries , either via the Annual Church Profile, or directly, using the Update feature. The ChurchSearch and MinisterSearch features should not be construed as official or exhaustive listings, nor should reference to any minister be considered proof of ordination or licensure, or an endorsement, recommendation, or indication of certification or qualification, all such matters being within the sole discretion of the autonomous local church body or cooperating ministry the minister is a member of, has served or is serving.