This is a Southern Baptist Church started back in 1961 and located on Lake Erie's shore line. Today, the church worships in a 300 hundred-seat sanctuary, has a full sized gymnasium, a preschool center, an office building and is located on fifteen acres in a choice city area. Our Church Motto is "A Safe Harbor on America's Northcoast." We are Bible centered Church that seeks to bring new life through Christ and His Church. We programs and ministry for children up through senior adults. Our worship service is contemporary with relevant messages and a blended music style.
Year Founded: 1961
Average Attendance: 150
591 Ferndale Ave
Vermilion, OH 44089-2437
Senior Pastor: Cliff Morris
, (440) 967-5104
Content last updated: 10/15/2018
- 09:30 am - Sunday School Bible Study For all ages
- 10:40 am - Worship The King Of Kings and the Lord of Lords
- 06:30 pm - Worship
- 11:00 am - Seniors trips once a month and other ministry projects.
(Contact Barbara Love 440 967 6455 for details on the many things these young at hearts are doing) (Or see the church website for pictures of them in action)
- 06:30 pm - Home Group Bible study Experiencing God study. (Contact the Church office or Hal Peeler 440 967 4406 for when the beginning point is for the next class)
- 06:30 pm - Bible study and Prayer
- 06:30 pm - Awana For the Children
- 07:30 pm - Choir Practice
- 01:00 pm - WOM (Women on mission) Many exciting things this growing ministry is involved in) Contact Mary Crase the WOM leader 419 588 3807 for more details)
- 06:30 pm - Home Group (AGape Group)
Meets once a month (Contact office for the next month's home to attend)
From turnpike take Vermilion exit to Baumhart road turn North go to route 6 (Lake Road about 5 mi). Turn west go about 1 1/2 miles across from carter Lumber.
From Route 2 take Baumhart Road north to Route 6 (Lake Road about 2mi) turn west. Church is about 1 1/2 miles on your left across from Carter Lumber.
DISCLAIMER: The ChurchSearch and MinisterSearch features of SBC.net are provided to facilitate location of, and communication between, Southern Baptist churches, ministers, and interested individuals. Accuracy of the information relies upon regular, voluntary input from the churches and cooperating ministries , either via the Annual Church Profile, or directly, using the Update feature. The ChurchSearch and MinisterSearch features should not be construed as official or exhaustive listings, nor should reference to any minister be considered proof of ordination or licensure, or an endorsement, recommendation, or indication of certification or qualification, all such matters being within the sole discretion of the autonomous local church body or cooperating ministry the minister is a member of, has served or is serving.