First Baptist Church of Mascoutah would like to invite you to come and join us as we serve the Lord Jesus Christ. Our VISION is to be a people called to Glorify God, Guided by the Holy Spirit, winning the lost and Growing the Kingdom of God. We believe we can do this by fulfilling our MISSION to exalt the Lordship of Christ by incorporating into one body God-honoring worship; Bible-focused teaching; Spirit-inspired prayer; Relationship-building fellowship; and Gospel-driven evangelism. First Baptist Church is a growing body of believers located 2 miles south of Scott AFB, in Mascoutah, Illinois.
Year Founded: 1944
Average Attendance: 170
816 W Church St
Mascoutah, IL 62258
Senior Pastor: Duane Smith
, (618) 566-2195
Associate/Assistant Pastor: Matthew Burton
, (618) 566-2195
Content last updated: 5/9/2014
- 09:30 am - Small Group Bible Study
- 10:45 am - Sunday Morning Worship Service
- 8:00 am - Sunday Morning Worship Service
- 05:00 pm - Evening Discipleship
- 4:00 pm - YOUTH ESCAPE - Youth-centered Bible study
- 06:15 pm - Ministry and Missions Night: church members are encouraged to participate in ministry functions, outreach, evangelism, prayer walking and visitation.
- 06:15 pm - ESCAPE - Youth-centered Bible study: includes music, recreation, Bible study and witnessing training
- 06:15 pm - AWANA Clubs: Cubbies, Sparks, T& TSept - May
From Scott AFB: drive south out the Belleville gate to State Highway 177. Turn left (East) on to Hwy 177 and travel approximately 4 miles. Turn left on to 9th street and then right onto West Church St. Address is 816 W. Church St.
DISCLAIMER: The ChurchSearch and MinisterSearch features of SBC.net are provided to facilitate location of, and communication between, Southern Baptist churches, ministers, and interested individuals. Accuracy of the information relies upon regular, voluntary input from the churches and cooperating ministries , either via the Annual Church Profile, or directly, using the Update feature. The ChurchSearch and MinisterSearch features should not be construed as official or exhaustive listings, nor should reference to any minister be considered proof of ordination or licensure, or an endorsement, recommendation, or indication of certification or qualification, all such matters being within the sole discretion of the autonomous local church body or cooperating ministry the minister is a member of, has served or is serving.