It's not your fault and you did not do anything to cause this error.
"500 Type Error"... basically geek speek for our web server messing up, and our website developer not catching this error during testing.
Thank you for discovering this mistake! Our web developer has been notified via email about this issue, and we'll be fixing this as soon as possible.
In the meantime, you can try several things:
1. You can click BACK and try the operation again.
2. You can clear your browser cache and try again.
3. You can close/quit your browser, come back and try the operation again.
4. You can try using a different browser.
5. If you're on a mobile or tablet device, you can try using a desktop browser.
6. or click here to go back to the SBC.NET homepage.
You may also send a quick email to our webmaster detailing what you were doing when you encountered the error so we can recreate the problem and help us in debugging. Please include any specific information about your session, for example your Church ID#.